Small Business Veteran Owned
KIMCHUK INC. is a fast paced, technologically advanced, high product mix electronics firm specializing in Electronic and Electromechanical Contract Manufacturing Services and Engineering Design who is committed to excellence. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a professional work environment and the opportunity to incorporate challenge and diversification with career fulfillment.
To apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (203) 702-9738 or mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
1 Corporate Drive
Danbury, CT 06810-4130
We are presently seeking an individual with the experience and ability to:
The Senior Hardware/Firmware Engineer will create electronic system and sub-system designs to meet customer supplied functional specifications and have a firm understanding of Safety, EMC and Mechanical Design requirements as they relate to Electronic Products and Systems.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Perform and direct the design and development of a variety of digital and analog electronic circuits, devices, and systems associated with a broad range of projects and programs.
• Perform design and development work on components, circuits and systems using microprocessors, microcontrollers, and DSPs, as well as various analog, digital, and electromechanical devices including amplifiers, comparators, regulators, power supplies, A/D & D/A converters, motors, relays, and specialized ICs.
• Generate schematics using Orcad Capture, create BOMs using Excel, and create Product and Test specifications.
• Oversee the PCB and/or mechanical layout from an electrical standpoint for new or revised designs.
• Develop, test, debug, document, and maintain microcontroller firmware utilizing C.
• Perform product validation testing; aid in the transition of designs from Engineering to Manufacturing.
• Generate quotations and manpower estimates, and interface with customers and colleagues in both written and oral communications.
• BSEE or equivalent and a minimum of 7-10 years product design experience, including 5 years of embedded design with a variety of microcontrollers.
• Proficient at firmware generation utilizing C
• Experience with Microchip PIC microcontrollers
• Highly competent in electrical design including schematic capture
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
These positions requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information.
KIMCHUK INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state, local or federal law.