Engineering & Design
KIMCHUK INC works together with our customers to create cutting edge Designs for Manufacturability (DFM) and integrates Designs for Testability (DFT) in every project. In today's marketplace it is imperative that companies have a competitive edge. Competition requires that design cycles become shorter and shorter. To reduce design cycles and get product to market faster, it is crucial that a functional relationship be established between design and manufacturing teams. KIMCHUK offers this relationship through our Engineering, Design and Manufacturing Groups.
KIMCHUK Engineering Services include:
- Analog/Digital Circuit Design
- Design for Manufacturability and Testability
- PC Board CAD
- Electronic Packaging
- Mechanical and Electromechanical Design
- Microprocessor Software and Hardware Development
- Prototype Manufacturing
- Complete Product Engineering and Design Service
- Operating System Software
- FDM (Fuse Deposition Modeling) or Solid Model Printing
KIMCHUK Engineering Design group is equipped with state of the art CAD/CAM platforms, verification tools and a wide variety of specialized lab test equipment.
We provide you with a COMPLETE TURNKEY operation from design concept/prototyping, through project completion/manufacturing.
Benefits of Designing for Manufacturability (DFM) and Testability (DFT)
- Reduce the time required to pass the design to manufacturing.
- Lower cost of manufacturing.
- Improve communication between design, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Minimize the design engineer’s involvement in production setup.
- Decrease test development time.
- Decrease troubleshooting time.
- Provide more accurate diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Lower initial and long term costs.
- Guarantee more efficient diagnosis and repair in the field.
- Ensure confidence in the level of product quality delivered to customer.
KIMCHUK Diversified Product History
- Automotive Modules
- Biological Systems
- Precision Dispensing Systems
- Ultra-luminescent Controls
- Fluid Mixing Systems
- House Arrest Systems
- Critical Care Systems (Medical)
- Medical Terminals
- Point of Sale Terminals
- RF Systems
- Security Systems (Military & Commercial)
- Smart Card Terminals
- Telecommunication Systems
- Navy Ship Set Monitor and Control Equipment
- Time and Attendance Terminal
- Video Systems
- Virtual Reality Systems
- Electronic Music Systems
- Laser Measuring Equipment
- Robotic Animation Systems
- Fiber Optic Receivers and Transmitters
- Exposure Control Systems
- Computer Boards and Interface Products
- Food Preparation Systems
- Commodities Quoting Systems
- Medical Diagnostic Instrumentation
- Electronic Games